Friday, December 23, 2016

I had great plans for Christmas...

...I was going to share an image and reflection for each day of the Christmas season, while also keeping up with extra needs here in community AND making pecan pies for the Christmas feast AND organizing our community "schola" to sing a little something extra for the liturgy.

Well, the liturgy and the pies (!) are priority.
So are the needs of the community (to wit: somebody has to prepare lunch for 80 on Saturday!).

Since that is about all I can commit to, I leave you on this penultimate day of Advent with a promise of prayers and a lovely Nativity scene (from our incredibly artistic Sister Mary Lou Winters in the UK).

God bless you and yours! Merry Christmas!

There's a soundtrack to this image!


3 comments:

Leo Lantz said...

God bless you, Sr. Ann and ALL the Paulina Sisters. Thank you for all you do for a "pharisee" like me.

Leo Lantz said...

Pauline, sorry. My bad typing skills.

Sister Anne said...

Good to hear from you! It has been a l-o-n-g time!